I am a family doctor working in the Metro Vancouver area with a clinical focus in addictions, hospital medicine, and general outpatient care. I recently completed a Master’s of Data Science and family medicine training at the University of British Columbia.
I’ve gone on some adventures:
- The Mongol Rally - a charity drive from London, England to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Worked on water infrastructure and health education for a remote school in the Indian Himalayan region (Spiti Valley)
- Explored (and continue to explore) Beautiful British Columbia with multi-day kayaking trips and cycling trips.
I’ve made some things:
- Co-Founder and board member of Hatching Health
- A recommender system for Read by QxMD (an app for viewing medical research papers)
- Visualization of Canadian Medical Health Survey Data
- Designed the Squarespace website for the Fort Family Practice Clinic, and helped them in the transition to virtual care during COVID19.
- Worked in data science or advisory roles for several healthcare startups such as Babylon Health AI Research Team, QxMD, and others.
I like to swim, snowboard, run, and bike in Vancouver, British Columbia.