I’ve gone on some adventures:
- The Mongol Rally - a charity drive from London, England to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Worked on water infrastructure and health education for a remote school in the Indian Himalayan region (Spiti Valley)
I’ve made some things:
- Co-Founder and board member of Hatching Health
- A recommender system for Read by QxMD (an app for viewing medical research papers)
- Visualization of Canadian Medical Health Survey Data
- Designed the Squarespace website for the Fort Family Practice Clinic, and helped them in the transition to virtual care during COVID19.
- Worked in data science or advisory roles for several healthcare startups such as Babylon Health AI Research Team, QxMD, and others.