Links for the presentation:
“AI (Large Language Models) in Primary Care: What is happening and how to prepare?”
Documentation LLM Products Commercially Available In Canada
In alphabetical order, as of November 22nd, 2023
Regulatory and Legal
- Canadian Medical Protective Agency. The emergence of AI in healthcare: Risks, regulation, and a measured approach to adoption.
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta. Artificial Intelligence in Generated Patient Record Content
- Brief article College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia. Appropriate use of large language models (such as ChatGPT) in medical practice.
- The AI Revolution in Medicine: GPT-4 And Beyond by Peter Lee, Carey Goldberg, and Isaac Kohane - book
- A Framework for Critically Assessing ChatGPT and Other Large Language Artificial Intelligence Model Applications in Health Care - journal article
- Philosophical Blog Post (long) - We’re all Stochastic Parrots: What AI can teach us about being human - blog post